6 months of BRAAIN - April 2018
It's now nearly 6 months since the launch of BRAAIN. Here's a run down of what we have been up to...
• We have been to a few different events in the area. These events have helped us promote BRAAIN further and meet a few lovely people along the way too.
• We have also continued our work with the local commissioning group. The local service paediatric service seems to be improving but there's still more work to do. We'll keep working with the CCG to keep things movig in the right direction.
• We continue to run our support group once a month. We hold it on the first Tuesday of every month at the Ship Inn pub in Farnborough, GU14 8BE. Please do come along if you would like to have a natter - we're very friendly and it's really helpful to be able to share ideas, information and frustrations!
• Running our facebook, twitter and instagram accounts - find us on one of social media sites, we always love to hear from you.
• We have also been busy working on our website. Following your feedback on the website at our launch event, we have been making some changes. Thanks so much to Jason for all of your help, you have done an amazing job and we're very grateful! Do take a look around our new site and drop us a note if you have any feedback.